ProPlayerPrefs Editor is a Unity plugin that provides an advanced interface to edit your Unity in-game PlayerPrefs. In addition, it provides advanced encryption and decryption of string values and an in-game class to read and write these values, providing protection of your valuable in-game data from prying eyes.
ProPlayerPrefs Editor contains the following advanced features:
- Editing of Float, Integer and String PlayerPrefs values in both Edit and Play mode
- Auto refresh of values in Play mode on all supported platforms
- Encryption settings stored in convenient Asset files that can be shared between Edit and Play mode
- Simple Play mode component for encrypting and decrypting setting values
- Encryption and decryption of individual string values within the Editor
- Filtering on Key Types, Keys Names and Values
- Full Editor platform support for Windows and Mac systems
ProPlayerPrefs Editor is the most advanced component of its kind available.
Email support requests to email@example.com or post to the following Unity Forum thread:
Download the manual from: